Hot-dip spin galvanising, also known as hot-dip centrifugal galvanising is a modern and fully automated galvanisation process that is fully focused on the crucial importance of dimensional stability and an even zinc layer.
Operating several production lines, we have specialised in the treatment of fastening materials and other metal parts, threaded or non-threaded. The processes are suitable for material classes up to and including 10.9, and there is no risk of hydrogen embrittlement.
- Modern, automated and robotic galvanising product lines;
- The most powerful process for corrosion protection of fastening materials;
- Post-treatment is not required in under-sized/oversized fitting system;
- There is no risk of hydrogen embrittlement;
- High (HT) or low (NT) temperature galvanising, depending on the product;
- Suitable for fastening materials and other metal parts (threaded or non-threaded); include bolts, nuts, screws, washers, wire nails, clamps, clips and hooks
The process takes place according to NEN-EN ISO 1461/ISO 10684 and the guidelines from Deutscher Schraubenverband.